Home : : Study In Canada

Canada has a well recognized and quality education system. Canada has Public and Private universities that offer degree programs and government funded community colleges that offer a wide variety of diploma, post graduate diploma and certificate programs. Canadian provinces and territories have developed their own educational frameworks and institutions with similar basic structures. The recognized educational institutions are monitored by their by their provincial or territorial governments, who also authorize these institutes to grant academic credentials to the students.

Academic Session
Main intake - January
Second intake - September
Other intakes - May / June – few institutions with limited courses

Work Opportunity
International Students studying in Canada can work for 20 hrs per week and full time during Public holidays or Vacations. International students with a valid study permit who find a job on campus do not need an extra work permit. However, these jobs are in short supply and part-time work off campus requires a permit allowing the holder to work up to 20 hours per week during term time and full-time during vacations. Dependants (spouse / partner) of student can work full time. Some Canadian universities and colleges provide Co-op program in which a student can work as part of the course in their related field and also earn credits for it. Students are eligible for a Post Study work permit for a period of 1-3 years after completing your academic program depending on the length of the program. Otherwise the work permit is for a period same as the duration of the course. International students would gain points under the Skilled Migrant Category and may lead the path for applying for PR who have graduated from a course in Canada.